Eau Claire County Courthouse
721 Oxford Avenue, Suite 1250
Eau Claire, WI 54703
Office hours are 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
715.839.4805 Office; 715.839.6025 Fax
Glenda J. Lyons
(Elected position currently filled by appointment)
Mission: To provide the most effective, efficient and accountable administration of all financial and tax collection activities for the County taxpayers. To administer the revenue of other County departments and investment functions. Continue the process of development and improvements of property records, that are made easily accessible to other County departments, the general public and professionals who have a need for the information contained within the treasurer's office.
- Calculates, creates, collects and settles real estate and personal property taxes for 18 municipalities
- Disburse county payable and payroll checks
- Receipts money received by all county departments
- Investment of county short-term funds
- Filing all monthly State reports to include: Real estate transfer fees, children's trust fund and Register in Probate fees, Clerk of Court fees and Wisconsin land information fees.
Available speaker: Glenda J. Lyons, Treasurer