E-filing is available for the following Civil and Lien case types: Mandatory E-filing ~ Civil (CV) and Small Claims (SC).
Voluntary E-filing ~ Construction Liens (CL), Condominium Liens (CO), Hospital Liens (HL), Other Liens (OL), Foreign Transcripts (FJ), Transcript of Judgment (TJ).
See the e-Filing website for additional information.
For answers to frequently asked civil questions Civil FAQs
Resources to assist you in your Civil filings (including Restraining Orders)
- Administrative Appeals/Judicial Review including LIRC Unemployment Insurance Decision to Circuit Court
- Appeal Information for Pro Se Litigants
- Assignment of Judgment Procedure
- Case Filing Policy
- Civil Classification Codes
- Enforcing a Judgment
- Filing Fees
- Foreign Subpoena
- Gender Reassignment
- Guardian Ad Litem Appointment - Civil Procedure
- Guide to Appellate Procedure for the Self-Represented Litigant
- Judgment & Liens
- Name Change
- Pro Hac Vice Admission
- Restraining Orders
- Rule Regarding the Appearance of Unlicensed Out-of-State Lawyers- (See Eau Claire County Local Court Rules, in Quick Links)
- Satisfactions due to Discharge in Bankruptcy
- Subpoenas (Out-of-State/Foreign)
- Vital Record Corrections Instructions and Petition
All filings and requests received require a self addressed stamped envelope to return incorrect and/or processed paperwork and receipts to you. Please ensure all required documents are properly notarized before filing with the court.