The Council shall consist of 11 members:
1. Member of the County Board of Supervisors
2. An administrator from each hospital in the county or a designee thereof
3. President of Chippewa Valley Technical College or a designee thereof
4. Representative from each ambulance service based in Eau Claire County
5. Director of the Communications Center or a designee thereof
6. The County contracted CPR Director
7. The Medical Director contracted by the County representing medical directors of ambulance services
8. A first responder representative
APPOINTED BY County Board Chair
TERM 3 year
MEETINGS The Council shall meet at least once per year.
The Council shall guide and set general policy and direction for the Emergency Medical Services Program.
The Council shall set standards for provision of emergency medical services in Eau Claire County.
The Council shall evaluate and plan for provisions of an emergency medical service system in Eau Claire County, specifically addressing these components: disaster planning, prevention and early recognition of emergencies, bystander action and system access, complaint taking functions, telephone inquiry and pre-arrival care, first response dispatch, ambulance dispatch, first responders services, ambulance services, on-off line medical control, and receiving facility interface.
The Councils shall produce a report regarding emergency medical services for Eau Claire County every even numbered calendar year, identifying pertinent demographic information and highlighting any strengths and weaknesses of the system.
For more information about the Emergency Medical Services Council that is not addressed on the County's website please contact the Emergency Management Coordinator at (715) 839-4736
Archived Agendas/Minutes - 2014
Archived Agendas/Minutes - 2015
Archived Agendas/Minutes - 2016
|AGENDAS & MINUTES|