Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

E-filing is available for the following Civil and Lien case types:  Mandatory E-filing ~ Civil (CV) and Small Claims (SC).

Voluntary E-filing ~ Construction Liens (CL), Condominium Liens (CO), Hospital Liens (HL), Other Liens (OL), Foreign Transcripts (FJ), Transcript of Judgment (TJ). 

See the e-Filing website for additional information.


For answers to frequently asked civil questions Civil FAQs

Resources to assist you in your Civil filings (including Restraining Orders)

New Civil Case Filings:

Judgment Lien Events:


All filings and requests received require a self addressed stamped envelope to return incorrect and/or processed paperwork and receipts to you.  Please ensure all required documents are properly notarized before filing with the court.