Filing For

Select this option when you want to file for divorce or legal separation


Enforcing a Court Order

Select this option when the other party has violated or is not following a court order

Modify or Change 
Court Order 

Select this option when you want to change what is currently ordered or if you want the court to make a new order or would like to motion to relocate with minor child(ren)

Eau Claire County Forms and Instructions:

Additional Resources:

Please Note - for all filings and requests requiring the return of documents, you must provide a self 

addressed stamped envelope to return incorrect and/or processed paperwork and receipts to you. 

Please ensure all required documents are properly notarized before filing with the court.