Changing A Court Order


Do you have an open or closed case in Eau Claire County for an action

such as divorce, paternity, or child support?


Proceed to next step



You must file in the county
where your case began

* In order to file any of these motions in Eau Claire County,
you MUST have a case in Eau Claire County

If You Wish to Relocate with your minor child(ren)

If your change is not related to relocation and:

 You and the Other party

           AGREE on the changes           

You and the Other Party

DO NOT AGREE on the changes



Eau Claire County Forms and Instructions:

Personal Service


Please Note: The Forms and Instruction Sheets above are specific to Eau Claire County

All the forms listed in the Instruction Sheets are available on the state's website
or click here to go directly to the family forms site.