***PLEASE NOTE TIME CHANGE FOR TUESDAY SMALL CLAIMS COURT**
Effective January 2, 2019
Small claims cases initiated by Attorneys are held at 1:30 p.m.
Small Claims cases initiated by Pro Se individuals are held at 2:00 p.m.
Evictions remain at 2:30 p.m.
How to File a Small Claims Case
- Small Claims Instruction Sheet
- SC-500 Form (Summons and Complaint)
- Wisconsin Guide to Small Claims Court
- Eviction Flow-Chart
How to Proceed Once You Have Been Served
How to Proceed After Judgment - Guides to:
- Assignment of Judgment Procedure
- Collect on a Judgment for Money
- Collect on a Judgment for Replevin (Recovery of Property)
- Contempt Instructions (Eau Claire County Specific)
- Docket a Judgment for Collection
- Earnings Garnishment Instructions (Eau Claire County Specific)
- Execute Against Property
How to File A Satisfaction
- Instructions and Procedures to Satisfy
- Satisfaction Form GF-129
- Satisfactions due to Discharge in Bankruptcy Procedure
- Administrative Order Regarding E-filing and Trial or Hearing Exhibits
- Administrative Order Regarding Re-open fees
- Eau Claire County Supplemental Court Commissioners
- Guide to Landlord-Tenant Laws by Wisconsin DATCP
- Small Claims FAQs
- Small Claims Legal Glossary
- Wisconsin Courts - Small Claims Forms Assistant
All filings and requests received require a self addressed stamped envelope to return incorrect and/or processed paperwork and receipts to you.
Please ensure all required documents are properly notarized before filing with the court.