What is CCS?
CCS is a voluntary psychosocial rehabilitation program designed for Eau Claire County residents coping with a mental health and/or substance use condition.
- Provides services to people of all ages
- Person-centered, individualized approach to planning and services
- Individuals work with a team to decide which programs and supports will help them reach their recovery goals
Recovery through CCS
CCS is a program that serves both adults and children. Each individual who participates in CCS works with a recovery team to develop a goal plan intended to help build the skills needed to improve health, promote wellness, and enhance the participants overall quality of life. Recovery is a process, unique to each individual participant.
As a CCS Participant your Recovery Team can consist of:
- Service Facilitator
- Mental Health Professional and/or Substance Use Professional
- Service Providers
- Natural Supports, Family, and any other advocates that are beneficial to your recovery
CCS Vision Statement
CCS in Eau Claire County is built on the foundation of participant empowerment, self-determination, and independence in one's own community. Participants, their family members, and other natural supports will participate in shaping Eau Claire County's MH/AODA services. Principles of recovery will be integrated into the CCS Program.
How do I apply or make a referral?
- Apply in person during our Lobby Hours 7:30am-4:30pm
- Contact Centralized Access
Community Information, Referral, and Crisis Line
In partnership with the United Way
Online Resource Directory