What is CSP?
- Provides individualized treatment to eligible adults with a significant mental illness.
- Recovery oriented and community-based program.
- Person-centered services provided by a team of multidisciplinary professionals.
Eligibility for CSP
- Eau Claire County resident
- Diagnosed with a persistent, serious mental illness; such as schizophrenia, bipolar illness or major depression
- Difficulties in the following areas: social, educational, vocational, independent living, substance use, financial or legal concerns
- History of psychiatric hospitalizations or out-of-home placements
- Payment sources: Medical Assistance, personal income, managed care organizations
How to Make a Referral
- Complete a referral form and return by fax, email, or mail to:
Eau Claire County Department of Human Services
721 Oxford Avenue, Eau Claire, WI 54703
Fax: (715) 318-5592
- Make a referral by phone by calling Centralized Access at (715) 839-7118
Questions regarding eligibility can be directed to the CSP Clinic Coordinator at (715) 839-2300.
- Case Management
- Symptom Management
- Medication Management/Psychiatry
- Client and Family Education
- Skill Development
- Crisis Intervention
You may need to wait a period of time before an opening in CSP is available. Our admissions process will begin shortly after the referral is made with contact from a staff member, who will inform you of an estimated time of when an opening may occur.
The program is voluntary, with the exception of some court ordered clients. Therefore, if you decide that you no longer need services, you may request discharge at any time. As long as you meet eligibility criteria and demonstrate a need for services, you can stay in the program indefinitely.