What is Public Assistance Fraud?

The Economic Assistance Unit administering public assistance programs are responsible for operating early fraud detection, prevention programs, fraud investigations, and for initiating claims and collections of fraudulent overpayments.

Who do I contact?

For more information on reporting public assistance fraud, please contact (715) 839-1059 to speak with our fraud investigator.

FoodShare fraud can also be reported by calling 1-877-865-3432 or by visiting Callers can remain anonymous.