Camping in County Parks

Eau Claire County Camping Guidelines 5.18.20


COVID-19 Update

Coon Fork and Harstad campgrounds are closed until June 1, 2020. Online reservations are open. Due to high call volume our response time is slower than usual. Your patience and understanding is appreciated. Please consider emailing your inquiries to

Camping Reservation System

To make camping reservations for Coon Fork online, please visit

Please call us for more information or questions:  (715) -839-4783