Farm Hazardous Waste

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Clean sweep collections for Eau Claire County Farms are grant dependent.  Eau Claire County did not receive the Ag grant for 2018.


Farms can contact WRR Environmental Services to dispose of hazardous materials as a VSQG