KIDS N'COPS ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS
- Children must be a resident of Eau Claire County
- Children must be between the ages of 4-11
- Children have NOT participated in the program in the past 3 years
- Have a social or economic need or had a bad experience with Law Enforcement
- Those having had a bad experience with Law Enforcement are priorities
- Parents must provide transportation to and from Super Target on the Shopping Day
- All referrals must be from a school, social agency, or church – NO PRIVATE REFERRALS ACCEPTED
All applications will be screened. Once applicants are accepted a call will be made to the parent/guardian listed on the form around the middle of November. At that time a list of clothing needs and sizes will be obtained and a time will be assigned for the child to be dropped off and picked up at the Target Super Center.
For more deals please see the KIDS N'COPS Brochure.
Applications will be accepted starting: 10-17-18 through 11-13-18
How to file an application for Kids N' Cops
Go to the Eau Claire County Sheriff's Office Web site and click on
Kids N' Cops under Quick Links, complete the application – only one child per application
E-mail To: firstname.lastname@example.org OR
Fax To 715-839-4854 – Attention Dianne Hughes