Report a Violation of a Huber Inmate

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

If you know a Huber inmate is in violation you can contact the Eau Claire County Jail-Huber Center in the following ways to report to violation.

By Phone - 715-839-1655

By e-mail -