There is established a land information council as set forth in Wis. Stat. 59.72(3m), which will be attached to the department of planning and development for administrative purposes. The purpose of the council shall be to review the priorities, needs, policies and expenditures of the land information office and advise the county on matters affecting the land information office.
The council shall consist of 9 members as follows:
1. Register of Deeds or designee
2. County Treasurer or designee
3. Real Property Lister or designee
4. A member of the committee on planning and development for a term co-terminus with the member's term on the committee on planning and development.
5. A representative of the land information office
6. A realtor or member of the Realtor Association employed within the county
7. A public safety or emergency communications representative employed within the county.
8. The county surveyor.
9. A member of a City of Eau Claire agency.
Paragraphs 4-9 above are appointed by the chair of the county board, with the approval of the county board.
The council shall meet annually and at such additional times as the members determine or the chair directs.
|AGENDAS & MINUTES|
|May 4, 2018||Agenda|
|October 24, 2017||Agenda||Packet|
|June 13, 2017 - canceled||Agenda||Packet||Minutes|