MEETING AGENDAS AND MINUTES
The typical meeting schedule for the Human Services Board is the 4th Monday of every month.
- July 27, 2020 - Human Services Agenda Packet
- June 22, 2020 - Human Services Agenda Packet
- May 26 2020-Human Services-Agenda
- May 18, 2020 -Human Services Agenda Packet
- April 27, 2020 - Human Services Agenda Packet
- April 23, 2020 Notice to Media_HS Meeting
- Feb 24, 2020-Human Services-Agenda Packet
- Feb 17, 2020-Joint-Agenda Packet
- Jan 27, 2020-Human Services-Agenda Packet
GENERAL INFORMATIONThe Department of Human Services (organized under Wisconsin Statutes 46.23) provides State and Federally mandated human services to the most vulnerable and needy residents of Eau Claire County. Our services and programs have a direct impact on over 10% of the county's population.
Our programs serve:
Abused and neglected children, adults and children with mental illness, adults and children with developmental disabilities, youth offenders, adults and youth with alcohol and other drug problems, and children, youth and adults in need of residential and institutional care.
We are also the agency responsible for the protection of vulnerable adults and adults at risk.
Our Employment and Economic Resource Unit administers the Wisconsin Works (W2) Program, as well as the Food Share (Food Stamp) Program, Medical Assistance, Child Care Assistance, Energy Assistance and Badger Care Plus.
Colleen Bates, Chair
Sandra McKinney, Vice-Chair
Committee Clerk: Alexa Dennis