Are you interested in making a difference in your community?
Eau Claire County encourages community involvement by offering part-time volunteer opportunities.
We welcome the contribution of knowledge, skills and talent from our citizens who can add support to County Departments and expand services to the public.
Listed below are Eau Claire County volunteer opportunities in County Departments, click on the links to find out more information.
Aging and Disability Resource Center (ADRC)
- Meals on Wheels
- Senior Dining Meal Sites
- Liquid Supplement (Ensure) Delivery
- Meals on Wheels Assessor
- Office Assistance
- Monthly Newsletter
- Healthy Promotion and Prevention
- Loan Closet
- LEEPS Dementia Program Volunteers
- Hoarding Task Force of Eau Claire County
View Opportunities.... or contact the ADRC at (715) 839-4735
Chippewa Valley Regional Airport
City - County Health Department
- Medical Reserve Corps
More information... or contact City-County Health at (715) 839-4718
- Volunteer Crisis Response (Brochure-PDF)
- Transportation Drivers (Brochure-PDF)